Looking to try and prolong your battery life throughout the day? If you are like most of us, you will be hoping you can find a power supply somewhere throughout your day.
We have compiled the best ways to help extend the battery life of your mobile phone and keep you connected for longer.
- Turn down your screen brightness
- Try to use Wi-Fi instead of 4G as Wi-Fi can use up to 40% less power when browsing
- Avoid streaming masses of content
- Reduce the screen timeout/Auto-Lock
- Turn off Bluetooth
- Turn off location services and GPS (Or set your apps to only collect this information whilst using them)
- Last resort, turn on “low power mode” if your phone has this feature if not Airplane mode will do the trick (remember to turn this off again when you have more juice)
If your battery is still not lasting you through the day and you decide its time for a change of device check out all of our refurbished mobiles, we have the latest models at a fraction of the price.